Helper Functions List (Joycon controls in brackets)
- To submit your query press Right (A)
- To start recording press Up (X)
- To stop recording press Down (B)
- To clear the query press Left (Y)
- To stop speech output press Control (Plus)
- To access location press the question mark key '/' (R)
- To read query press Shift (RT)
- For Homepage press Escape (HOME)
- Use computer controls for volume (RSL and RSR)
While in the SERP, use the four buttons to move around. Remember, search results are represented in rows, and the result's content is in columns. The rows reset with vertical motion.
For videos add: "Youtube"
Developed by: Guy Meyer - M.A.Sc Project - McMaster University - Nov '19